From Lisbon: Sintra, Cascais and Cabo da Roca Coast Day Tour
Enjoy the natural beauty of the Lisbon area on a relaxed full-day tour. Visit 'the end of the world' at Europe's westernmost cliffs, dine on tasty local food near the National Palace in Sintra, and take a leisurely stroll by the bay in lovely Cascais.
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a visit to nearby sites of natural and architectural beauty. On this full-day tour, you’ll start off with a walk in Pena Park. Feel like royalty in Pena Palace. Marvel at the views of the surrounding landscape and the Atlantic Ocean. Your guide will tell you about the fascinating history associated with this romantic palace.
Next on the tour is a visit to the historical center of Sintra. Enjoy free time for lunch or visit the National Palace. Continue on with a drive through the Sintra Mountains. Stop at the end of the world, the great cliffs at Roca Cape, which are the westernmost point of continental Europe.
The last stop of the tour is the stylish town of Cascais, where you can take a relaxing walk along the bay before heading back to Lisbon.
- The default language of the tour is English, but you can choose an additional language from the available options. If you choose one of the optional languages, the tour will be conducted in English and your preferred language
- Please note: guide availability for your preferred language can only be confirmed about a month before the tour
- Tours are conducted with 8-seat vehicles. Therefore, if you are travelling in a group larger than 8 people, your group will have to be split across 2 different vans
What You Get
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Pena National Park and Pena Palace
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
In front of the Hard Rock Cafe, 2 Avenida Liberdade, 1250-144 Lisbon.