Wadi Al Abyadh Full Day Private Tour
Enjoy the view of spring filled shallows, fringed by golden sand dunes on one end and massive mountain ranges on the other, the essential criterion of a perfect tour.
This trip departs to “Wadi Al Abyadh (White Valley)” passing through the lush farmland, where you can watch the roaming camels as we travel towards the distant peaks of the 1000 meters high Hajar Mountains. After rough riding, we will enter the outskirts of the village of “Al Abyadh”, where you can slip through the village and catch a glimpse of ancient cliff side houses. Soon you will reach “Wadi Al Abyadh”, spring filled shallows, fringed by golden sand dunes on one end and massive mountain ranges on the other, the essential criterion of a perfect tour. We will stop for lunch in a local restaurant, and after lunch, we drive to “Nakhl” village to see its highlight at the fort, before the tour comes to an end and heads back to “Muscat”.
Tour Start Time: 08:30hrs
Duration: 9 Hours
What You Get
- Private luxury vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Lunch and soft drinks
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour operates with an English-speaking driver/guide.
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Muscat City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.