The North & Nakhl Tour
The tour begins by driving along the magnificent Batinah coastline. You will stop and visit the local Fish Souq and the Historical Seeb Souq.
Nakhl is a typical Omani village. It lies at the foothills of the mountains near an abundant source of water, which irrigates extensive date palm plantations. The tour begins by driving along the magnificent Batinah coastline. You will stop and visit the local Fish Souq and the Historical Seeb Souq.
Proceeding to Barka you will see the Oasis of Nakhl, visit the 17th Century Fort and enjoy the invigorating waters of Al Thowarah Hot Springs. Lunch in a local restaurant, then your tour will continue to the township of Rustaq with a visit to Al Hazm Fort before returning to Muscat.
- Visit Nakhl
- Explore Barka
- Visit Rustaq
- Visit Al Hazm Fort
Tour Start Time: 14:00hrs
Duration: 4.5 Hours
What You Get
- What to bring: The voucher and a valid id.
- Infants of 0 to 2 years are carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-11 years
- Please leave a 10 minute waiting period as the vehicle could be delayed due to traffic conditions or weather.
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off from Hotels in Muscat, Oman
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.