The North And Nakhl Village Private Tour
Visit a typical Omani village lying at the foothills of the mountains near an abundant source of water that irrigates extensive date palm plantations.
After your pick up from your Hotel, the tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum and will be heading to “Nakhl” which is a typical Omani village lying at the foothills of the mountains near an abundant source of water that irrigates extensive date palm plantations. Your “Nakhl” tour starts by driving to “Nakhl Fort” whose origin is pre-Islamic with major contributions by the Al Ya’ruba and the Al Bu Saeed dynasties that ruled Oman at that time. We will visit the fort, and the mineral-laden hot springs water in Nakhl (Al Thowarah Hot Spring). Then we drive back through Seeb Souq by the seaside towards the final destination of the tour in Avenue mall, before we transfer you back to your hotel.
What You Get
- Private luxury vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Audio guiding in different languages
- Entrance fees to the Nakhl Fort
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, English, German, Italian and French audio guides.
- This tour is not available on the following dates: June 3rd, August 12th and 14th, and September 11th.
- Please provide your preferred start time for this tour.
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Muscat City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
- Name of Hotel
- Preferred Start Time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.