Safari And Trekking Private Tour
Unleash your adventurous side on our Safari and Trekking day tour
Unleash your adventurous side on our Safari and Trekking day tour, where you will be able to discover Salalah's many natural treasures. Hop into our exclusive 4X4 vehicle on an exuberant journey towards the region's most exquisite waterfalls in the remarkable valley of Ayn Sahalnoot, and then travel through the marvelous mountain trails where you will be able to see unique views of nature until you reach Wadi Ayun and the small folkloric city of Zayk, before going down to Jahneen and having a peaceful picnic lunch. After enjoying your lunch meal and getting some rest, you will have the chance to go on a two hour trek down the Wadi with a local mountain guide who will share with you the hidden wonders of the region. At the end of the trek, your vehicle will be waiting to drive you back safely to your hotel.
What You Get
- Private guide
- Luxurious 4x4 vehicle
- Lunch including soft drinks
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The private driver guide is an English speaker.
- This tour is available daily.
- You get to choose the start time that suits you.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Salalah City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.