Niza, widely known as Oman’s cultural capital, this historic town homes Oman’s most striking cultural landmarks along side its towers and city walls.
After pick up from your hotel, the tour takes off from Shatti Al-Qurum towards a journey back in time across the many Omani forts and castles located in the historic town of Nizwa. Widely known as Oman’s cultural capital, this historic town homes Oman’s most striking cultural landmarks along side its towers and city walls.
The tour’s first stop will be the charming ancestral village of “Birkat Al Mawz” at the bottom of the “Green Mountain (Jebel Akhdar)”, then it proceeds to an outside visit of the beautiful “Nizwa Center” with its impressive fort and its massive circular cannon tower. Afterwards, we will walk through the traditional “Nizwa Souq”, before we stop for lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch, we will proceed to the “Jabreen Fort” to visit the amazingly different “Jabrin Castle”, which was built in the 17th century and possesses magnificent plasterwork, carved doors and painted wooden beams of the ceilings.
After we visit the Jabrin castle, we will drive towards the “Jebel Shams”, which is one of the most famous mountains in Oman, passing one of Oman’s oldest small towns “Bahla” and its fort for an outside visit, before we smoothly drive back to downtown “Nizwa” and onwards to “Muscat” after a long day!
The tour will end in Avenue Mall & then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 9 Hours
What You Get
- Audio guiding in different languages
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Soft drinks
- Child Rate: 0-11 years old
- This tour is available on Mondays, Saturdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- This tour is not available between May 4th and June 4th, On August 12th and 14th, and September 11th.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, English, German, Italian and French audio guide.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Muscat City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.