Night Tour and Local Dining Experience at Al Bustan Palace, A Ritz-Carlton Hotel
Muscat by night with local dinner
The tour starts right after your pick up from your Hotel at “Shatti Al-Qurum” as we make our way past the massive “Royal Opera House”, before we make a photo stop at the illuminated “Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque”. Afterwards, we head towards the “Old Muscat” and its Corniche where you’ll have a chance to admire the city's attractive harbor area. Then we head to the “Muttrah Souq” to discover a mix of the old and new along with a myriad sights, sounds and fragrances from everyday life. Do a little souvenir shopping and continue to visit & drive to the most prominent landmark in Muscat, the “Sultan’s Palace (Al Alam Palace)” to take a photo of the gates and amazing lights before we finally head to “Al Bustan Palace” just in time for your dining experience which promises to be as authentic as it is memorable. Experience dining alfresco, be dazzled by the acrobatic pouring skills of the tea sommelier at “China Mood”, and be sure to save room for the sumptuous daily buffets at “Al Khiran Terrace” Restaurant offering an array of culinary treasures.
- Appetizers: Spinach Fatayer, Lebanese-style Warak Enab, Kanat Izgara, Lebanese-style Hummus
- Main Dishes: Iranian Maahi Kebab, Lebanese Dajaj Mashwi with Harra Sauce, Mixed Seafood Platter, Black Angus Fillet.
- Desserts: Lebanese-style Selection of Arabic Baklava and Um Ali
Tour Start Time: 18:00hrs
Duration: 5 Hours
What You Get
- Night city tour of Muscat
- Local dining experience
- Soft drinks
- Child Rate: 0-9 years old
- This tour is available on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- This tour is for a minimum of two persons.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, Italian, German, French and English audio guide.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Muscat City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.