Night City Tour With Local Dinner
Muscat by night with local dinner
The tour starts right after your pick up from your Hotel at “Shatti Al-Qurum” as we make our way past the massive “Royal Opera House”, before we make a photo stop at the illuminated “Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque”. Afterwards, we head towards the “Old Muscat” and its Corniche where you’ll have a chance to admire the city's attractive harbor area. Then we head to the “Muttrah Souq” to discover a mix of the old and new along with a myriad sights, sounds and fragrances from everyday life. Do a little souvenir shopping and continue to visit & drive to the most prominent landmark in Muscat, the “Sultan’s Palace (Al Alam Palace)” to take a photo of the gates and amazing lights before we finally head to “Al Bustan Palace” located in “Wadi Al Kabir” popular downtown area to end up in our final destination, where we get to savor great Omani fish grilled to perfection surrounded by the locals & then transfer back to your hotel.
Tour Start Time: 18:00hrs
Duration: 5 Hours
What You Get
- Night city tour of Muscat
- Audio guide in different languages
- Local dinner
- Soft drinks
- Child Rate: 0-11 years old
- This tour is available on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, Italian, German, French and English audio guide.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Muscat City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.