Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains.
Being a rare blend of ancient & modern, Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains. Lulled by the Arabian Sea, the city has undergone dramatic development in the past two or three decades. However, Muscat takes pride in the fact that it has preserved its lustrous culture & heritage which you will get to experience first hand on this tour.
After your pick up from your hotel, the tour will start from "Shatti Al-Qurum" as we drive through the ministries' area, where you can see a number of modern buildings with touches of ancient, Islamic architecture. Our first stop will be the "Grand Mosque", which is an architectural marvel and perhaps the new landmark of the city. We will then visit the "fish market" and the folkloric "Muttrah souk", with its narrow covered alleys where you can smell exotic aromas of mounds of spices, coffee beans, and ancient remedies, all enticing perfumes that fill the air. Next, engage in a visit to the "Bait Al Zubair Museum", which has a fine exhibit of Omani history and culture, after that you will have a photo-stop at the magnificent "Al Alam Palace" (the official residence of Sultan Qaboos) flanked by the twin Portuguese forts of Mirani & Jalali. The tour will end in "Mutrah souk" & then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- Audio guiding in different languages
- Entrance fees to Bait Al Zubair museum
- Child Rate: 0-11 years old
- This tour is available daily except on Fridays.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, English, German, Italian and French audio guide.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Muscat City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.