Lost City of Ubar and Rub Al Khali Private Tour
Lost City of Ubar and Rub Al Khali by 4x4
Visit the ancient "lost city" of “Ubar”, a prehistoric site which has been populated from about 2800 B.C. to about 300 A.D, and was a crucial trading center for sought after, exotic frankincense before it was mysteriously buried in the rising golden dunes of the desert. Admire in awe the wondrous desert of “Rub Al Khali” which stretches from the foothills of the mountains to an enormous plain of dancing golden sand. Throughout the journey, you will have a chance to stop at “Wadi Dowka” to examine up close the old frankincense trees that helped the region's economy prosper throughout history and led to an abundance of flourishing international trade. After this, visit a camel farm where you will have a chance to learn more about and interact with these peaceful creatures of the desert.
What You Get
- Private luxury vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Soft drinks
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour operates with an English-speaking driver/guide.
- Please provide your preferred start time for this tour. Duration of Tour: 8 Hours
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Salalah City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
- Name of Hotel
- Preferred Start Time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.