Grand Canyon And Nizwa Private Tour
A spectacular scenery of ancient rock carvings and remote villages.
This tour starts through the “Hajar Mountains” to the township of “Nizwa”, the ancient capital of Oman, where you will visit the “Nizwa Fort and the Traditional Souk”. From there you will travel through the deep “Wadi Ghul” and arrive at “Jebel Shams (Mountain of the Sun)” the undisputed lord of the mountains. “Jebel Shams” is the highest peak of the “Jebel Al Akhdar” mountain range, soaring 3,000 meters above sea level. It provides a spectacular scenery of ancient rock carvings and remote villages.This is the Grand Canyon of Oman. There will be time to experience some of the breath-taking scenery before continuing to the beautiful old village of “Misfah”. The village of “Misfah” is perched on the side of a mountain where narrow ancient stone pathways lead you into the valley below. Lunch will be held in a restaurant, where you can savour local delicacies at the top of the mountain. Afterwards, you will explore the ancient labyrinth of the region of “Al Hamra” before your return trip to “Muscat”.
Tour Start Time: 08:30hrs
What You Get
- Private luxury vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Lunch and soft drinks
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour operates with an English-speaking driver/guide.
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off in Muscat City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.