This extraordinary tour will take you through the mountainous and desert landscape.
Your tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum, next to Intercontinental Hotel. This extraordinary tour will take you through the mountainous and desert landscape. You will pass the coastal township of Quriyat before reaching Wadi Shab after approximately a 1h30 drive. Our guide will take you for a 45 min. walk to reach the natural pools and the cave. We will allow you time to swim in the area's clear, sparkling waters, then we’ll return to the base walking another 45 min. We will spend 3 hours in the Wadi. Lunch will be at Wadi Shab Resort. After lunch, we will continue travelling through the Village of Finns and its famous white sand beaches, we'll stop to take photos, and we’ll drive along the coastal scenic route to reach the dramatic Bimah Sinkhole, a miracle of nature, where, again, you will be able to swim in its half salted water. Then will commence our journey back to Muscat in a smooth drive. The tour will end in Shatti Al Qurum, then we transfer you back to your hotel.
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 8 Hours
What You Get
- Audio guiding
- Lunch with soft drinks
- Child Rate: 0-12 years old
- It's advised to wear sports style dress code and Tennis shoes
- Bring with you a swimming suit, hat, towels, and backpack.
- The walk is long but suitable for all ages, starting 5 years old.
- Audio guiding is available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, English .
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Muscat City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.