Get into your vehicle and travel towards “West Dhofar”, to the enchanting white sand beach of “Mughsail”, before taking the breathtaking mountain road crossing the highest plateau of “Jebel Al Qamar”. Indulge in a fantastic view of the coastline before reaching “Dalkut” , a charming, typical fishermen's village where you will be able to see up close an old “baobab tree”, a rare and unique landmark in this region. On the return, stop on “Fizayah” beach, the most beautiful white sand beach of “Dhofar”. A BBQ lunch will be set up under a tent for you to enjoy before jumping for a swim in the sparkling clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.