Snowmobiling Under The Northern Lights
Drive a snowmobile under the moonlight and have a great chance of glimpsing the northern lights surrounded by snow-covered mountains.
Venture far into the wilderness and experience the mountains of the far north on a snowmobile safari. Keep an eye out for the northern lights as you explore a snow-covered valley and marvel at the majestic scenery. Drive in pairs with one driver and one passenger on each snowmobile, with the opportunity to switch places during the trip. Pass scenic mountains and make your way through the dramatic snow-covered Finn valley. You will be on the snowmobiling track for approximately 2 hours, depending on the weather and snow conditions. During the tour, make a few stops to enjoy the breathtaking nature around you and, if you're lucky, gaze upon the northern lights.
Start Time: 4pm
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Snowmobiling Under the Northern Lights
Adult: Age 18 and above
Youth: Age 11 to 17
- Clothing, mittens, boots, hats
- Instructions to drive your vehicle
- A warm homemade meal with coffee or tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Children under 10 years old, pregnant women and people with mobility impairments are not suitable for this activity
- Drivers of the snowmobiles must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license
- Due to the dramatic topography, a reduced speed is maintained during parts of the tour
- The northern lights are a natural phenomenon and can never be guaranteed
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity start time as the bus leaves on time
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet at 4:45 PM outside the Magic Ice Bar as the bus departs at 5 PM and will not wait.