Dogsledding under the Northern Lights & Dinner
Drive your own team of huskies under the moonlight with a great chance to catch a glimpse of the northern lights
Dogsledding is a traditional mode of transportation in the Arctic. Get picked up from the meeting point in Tromsø city and head to the kennel, where you'll hear about the history of the craft from a musher. Depart from the kennel and slide into the snow-covered Tamokdalen valley, weaving between trees and over hills. During the tour, you'll have the chance to spot the amazing northern lights should they appear.
Start Time: 5 PM
Duration: 6 Hours
What You Get
Dogsledding Under The Northern Lights & Dinner
Adult: Age 18 and above
Youth: Age 7 to 17
- Clothing, mittens, boots, and hats
- Instructions and tour leader
- Homemade lunch with coffee or tea
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Children age 6 and below, pregnant women and people with mobility impairments are not suitable for this activity
- All guests must be physically capable of driving their own team
- The minimum age for this tour is 7 years
- Please dress in warm clothing as this tour is conducted in the arctic wilderness. You will be provided a top thermal suit, boots, hats, and gloves but all guests must wear a warm base-layer, light jacket, and wool socks.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point is outside the Magic Ice Bar. The bus departs at 5:00 PM sharp; please arrive at least 15 minutes early.