Stavanger Guided Food Walk
Discover Stavanger through a local food tasting adventure. Join a guided culinary walk to experience the city’s culture and enjoy delicious Norwegian specialties along the way.
In order to best understand the real culture of a city, you must also experience its food culture. Throughout this experience a food expert guide will take you on a lovely stroll through the charming streets of Stavanger in search of new food experiences. The stops along the way are hand-picked, and will present the best of the region’s tasty delights. You'll meet your guide outside the Tourist Information Center in Stavanger, from where you will head towards the culinary hot spots in the very heart of the city center. Try a selection of locally produced food and beverages of Nordic cuisine, and let the guide take you on a mouth-watering journey that is bound to be the highlight of your Stavanger experience.
Start Time: 1PM
Duration: 2.5 hours
What You Get
Stavanger Guided Food Walk
- Pickup and drop-off from the tour meeting point
- Selection of food and beverages local to the region
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 4 participants and can be cancelled if this number is not reached
- The places visited can vary, as can their menus
- If you have any food allergies or special dietary needs, please inform in advance
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet your guide at the provided address outside of the Tourist Information in Stavanger. Your guide will be wearing a red west with the name "GuideCompaniet" printed on it.