Oslo Gourmet Food Tour
Learn about Oslo through its favorite foods in this gourmet food tour!
Get a local's perspective on Oslo's exciting food scene, and go off the beaten path on this food tour. Hear from your guide about the gastronomic revolution taking place in the Nordic food scene This tour brings together all that is best in Norwegian foods and landscapes. Your guide will take you to off-the-beaten-track locations and give you a genuine local experience. Along the way, you will see the Edvard Munch Graveyard and the Picazzo wall art as well as taste the best foods from various restaurants around the city. You will also stop in at several different eateries and sample a handful of tastings of local-favorite dishes including seasonal meats, seafood delicacies, and drinks.
Start Time: 1pm
What You Get
Oslo Gourmet Food Tour
Adult: Age 13 and above
Child: Age 3 to 12
- Food and drinks
- Goods and services tax
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Please dress weather appropriately
- Please advise if you have any food allergies/are a vegetarian. Regrettably, it is not possible to do a 100% vegan tour due to the number of the tastings
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of tour
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Outside the Freja Chocolate shop on Karl Johan Gaten.
Address: Karl Johans gate 31, Oslo 0159, Oslo, NO