Oslo Forest Hiking Tour
Hike in the biggest forest of Oslo and admire the wonderful landscapes.
Enjoy the wild Norwegian nature during a wonderful hike. You will follow your guide into the biggest forest in Oslo on a 7 km hike. Breathe the natural air to smell the forest and listen to the sounds of nature while admiring the beautiful landscapes. After half of the trail you arrive at a wooden cabin where you will have a little break. Enjoy a tasty cup of hot chocolate with a delicious home-made pastry.
Time Slot: 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm, 1pm, 1:30pm, 2pm, 2:30pm
What You Get
Oslo Forests Hiking Tour
Adult: Age 16 and above
- Guided forest walk around Oslo
- Certified guide speaking English
- Hot chocolate and pastries
- Metro ticket to the meeting point
- Personal Expenses
- Please dress according to the weather, from May-September bring a raincoat and windproof jacket, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat or cap
- From October-December, please wear woollen socks and thermal clothes, a walk jacket and a woollen hat and gloves, bring a backpack with some extra warm clothing
- From January-April or other snowy months, please wear woollen socks and thermal clothes, a walk jacket , cross-country trousers and skiing equipment, a woollen hat and gloves, bring a backpack with some extra warm clothing
- During all months wear comfortable (warm) hiking boots
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Meet your guide at the Frognerseteren metro station, line 1 westbound from Oslo.
0791 Oslo, Norway