Oslo E-bike Rental
Discover Oslo like a local, at your own pace, with a quality e-bike rental.
Explore Olso at your own pace with your own electric bike. See the highlights of the city such as the Royal Palace, Vigeland sculpture park, and the modern harbor of Aker Brygge. Discover trendy neighborhoods, historic castles, world-class parks, stunning coastline, and beautiful forests. Enjoy a comfortable experience with e-bikes that have a battery and motor in the rear.
Opening Hours: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
What You Get
Oslo E-Bike Rental
Adult: Age 13 and above
- Route advice
- Bike map
- Bottled water
- Pump and repair kit
- This activity is not suitable for children age 12 and below, people who cannot ride a bicycle and wheelchair users
- Available seven days per week from April 1 - October 31, from 9:30 AM-6:00 PM
- Advanced booking is recommended, especially on weekends and during the summer months
- Please note that a deposit of 2000 kroner is taken at the time of pick-up and will be returned upon return of the electric bike
- Customized bike map, rain ponchos, and water are available for purchase and pump/repair kits are available for rental in the shop
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing
- Please bring along your passport or ID
- Pick up your e-bike up anytime after 9:30 AM and return it before the shop closes at 6:00 PM.
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to the operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: The Viking Biking Shop is located at Nedre Slottsgate 4 in downtown Oslo, Norway