Oslo And Fram Museum Private Walking Tour
Learn about Norway in the Fram Museum and admire the beautiful city center of Oslo.
Start your day exploring the main attractions of Oslo departing from Aker Brygge and Oslo fjord towards the center of the city. You will admire the Royal Palace, Oslo University and Karl Johans Gate. Listen to your guide as he tells you the story of old Oslo in Akershus Fortress. You will then make your way to the ferry which will bring you to Bygdøy. This is the home of the Fram Museum. Travel back in time to a place without maps, satellites, just a big unknown world. You will follow the three Norwegian polar explorers Fritjof Nansen, Otto Sverdrup and RoaldAmundsen. Learn about their polar adventures, their challenges and bravery.
Time Slot: 9.00am, 10.00am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm and 3.00pm
What You Get
Oslo and Fram Museum Private Walking Tour
- 4-hour private walking tour
- Private expert guide
- Entrance to the Fram Museum
- Return ferry ride ticket to and from Bygdøy
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- The ferry ride operates between March-October, outside this period the trip will be made by bus instead
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start time
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Meet your guide outside the entrance of the Nobel Peace Center in the center of Oslo.
Address: Brynjulf Bulls plass 1, 0250 Oslo, Norway