Oslo 2-hour Private Tour With A Local Guide
Explore Oslo with an experienced local guide. Learn the ins and outs of getting around, where to shop and eat and more on a customized tour.
Meet the local guide at your accommodation in Oslo and head out on a walking tour to explore the city. You’ll be in good hands with a knowledgeable local who is eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your visit. Start by getting familiar with the neighborhood where you’re staying. Hear about the best places to eat and shop and learn the easiest ways to get around. On this customized 2- hour tour you’ll see some of the top attractions and hear about more that you can visit on your own after the tour. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident you have all the information you need.
Tour Duration: 2 Hours
Start Time: 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm or 8pm
What You Get
Oslo 2-Hour Private Tour With A Local Guide
Adult: Age 13 and above
Child: Age 3 to 12
- Local guide
- Customized private tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Children under 3 years of age join free of charge
- Please note that the maximum group size is 6 person (inclusive of children)
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You can start the tour at your accommodation. It is also possible to start the tour at any central landmark or intersection in the city. Please let us know of your preferred pick-up point after making a booking.