Myths And Legends Of Oslo Walking Tour
Discover the dark side of Norway's history and learn about myths, murders and battles in Oslo.
Explore the beautiful city of Oslo in a different way and look at the main sights of the city with a fun twist. Meet your local guide and follow him while you trace the footsteps of ancient Vikings and criminals through the heart of Oslo. You will pass the City Hall, Kvadraturen and the famous Karl Johans gate. Listen to your guide as he tells you about some myths around these important places and stories of some mysterious murders and battles that took place. A special way to get to know Oslo and to learn something about Norwegian traditions and the dark side of their history.
Start Time: 10am
What You Get
Myth And Legends of Oslo Walking Tour
- 2-hour walking tour
- Professional guide speaking English, Russian and Norwegian
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of tour
- Please note that the price is per group (Same price for 1 to 20 participants)
How to use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Meet your guide at the Oslo City Hall
Fridtjof Nansens Plass, Sentrum 0160, Oslo, NO