Guided Hike To Månafossen
Enjoy a relaxing hike through nature and visit the tallest waterfall in the county of Rogaland.
Månafossen waterfall is with its 90 meters in free fall, the tallest waterfall in the county of Rogaland. The hike starts at Eikeskog where the track is combined with stair climbing on the first part of the hike. You'll have some chains to hold on to on the steepest areas, however, this is relatively easy. On the way, there are facilitated lookout points to see the falls. Månafossen is ranked no. 9 in Norway, and is one of the largest tourist attractions in the county. You will most certainly be able to continue yet another small climb, for another half an hour. Suddenly, you find yourselves at the ancient restored mountain farm of Mån which up until 1915, people lived here at the starting point of valley Fidjadalen.
The tour departs at 8.00am
What You Get
Guided Hike To Månafossen
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Guided hiking tour
- Food and drink
- Personal Expenses
- Hikers should be prepared with clothes and shoes accordingly to the weather forecast. Hiking boots are strongly encouraged, or approach shoes, at the very least. Other suggestions include warm, windproof and waterproof clothing
- Bring some water with you to keep hydrated, preferably in a container that can be refilled on the trail
- Lunch will not be provided, so please bring your own food and snacks
- Each hiker is responsible for carrying his/her own gear, so a suitable backpack is recommended
- The hike is approximately 3km distance
- Please note that the price is per group (i.e. same price for 1 to 8 pax)
- The level of difficulty of this hike is easy to moderate
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Be ready 5 minutes before estimated pick up time in front of your main entrance.