Explore The European Green Capital 2019 Tour
Discover why Oslo became one of the best cities in Europe and experience a unique and different side of the city.
Discover Oslo from a different point of view during this guided walking tour. You will stroll through the district of Bjørvika where you can admire the impressive Oslo Opera House, Sørenga, the cultural area of Grønland and the historic ruins of Old Oslo. Next up you will follow the Akerselva River to experience the underground culture of the city. During the tour, your guide will tell you how Oslo became one of the greatest cities in Europe. The tour ends in the Vulkan district, also named the 'sustainable laboratory'. Go on a walking tour that will bring you off the beaten paths and give you the sustainable inspiration you need.
Start Time: 10.00am
What You Get
Explore The European Green Capital 2019
Adult: Age 18 to 66
Teenager: Age 14 to 17
Child: Age 7 to 13
Senior: Age 67 and above
- English-speaking local guide
- 3.5-hour walking tour
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
- Tasting Session
- Personal Expenses
- Transport ticket back to the city centre
- Free of charge for children age 6 and below
- The tour ends at Mathallen (a 15-20 minute walk from the city center)
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Meet your guide at the Tiger statue in front of Oslo Central Station.
Jernbanetorget, 0154 Oslo, Norway