Boat Tour Through Hardangerfjord
Enjoy a boat tour through the Hardangerfjord and admire some spectacular sceneries.
Enjoy a spectacular cruise from Bergen to Rosendal and back passing some breathtaking panoramic views of the fjord. In Rosendal you will enjoy some free time to explore this beautiful city. Admire the Hardangerfjord and spot the Trolltunga cliff rising up to 1100 meters high above Ringedalsvatnet lake. In Rosendal you can visit the marvellous Folgefonna National Park which has attracted tourists since 1833! Enjoy the spectacular glaciers, untouched nature, stunning sceneries and wild rivers. Another place you can visit is the historic house Baroniet. This is Scandinavia's smallest castle and is the perfect place to relax a bit. Take a peaceful walk through the gardens, sit in the restaurant and admire the picturesque environment until it is time for your cruise back to Bergen.
Start Time: 8.50am
What You Get
Admire The Hardangerfjord By Boat
- 4-hour cruise through Hardangerfjord to Rosendal
- Audioguide in English and Norwegian
- Meals and beverages
- Entrance fees
- The cruise from Bergen to Rosendal takes two hours, in Rosendal you have some free time until return back to Bergen from Rosendal at 2.25pm
- Entrance fee to Baroniet is not included in the price
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet your guide at Zachariasbryggen quay in Bergen, located at the Fish Market.
Address: Torget 2, 5014 Bergen, Norway