Your Bergen Card gives you easy and inexpensive access to the best attractions and museums the Norwegian city has to offer. Ride the bus and Bybanen (Bergen’s light-rail system) for free as you explore this beautiful city.
With your Bergen Card, you can see what the city has to offer easily and inexpensively. Your Bergen Card gives you free travel on the bus and Bybanen (Bergen’s light-rail system) within the city limits. Once you’re on your way, enjoy free or discounted access to many of the city’s attractions, including museums, popular sights, restaurants and even parking. The Bergen Card is the perfect way for you to see what Bergen has to offer. Whether it be seeing the many beautiful museums, learning of the city’s historical heritage, or enjoying a meal in one of the gorgeous local restaurants. You can even take a trip to Mount Fløyen, where you can see the city, the fjord and the ocean all at once. You can also visit the aquarium, where you can get up close and personal with seals, penguins, crocodiles and snakes. After that, keep on learning with a trip to the Science Centre. Get ready to explore Bergen, the City of Culture, the practical and inexpensive way with the Bergen Card!
What You Get
Bergen Card (24-Hour/ 48-Hour/ 72-Hour/ 96-Hour)
Adult: Age 16 and above
Child: Age 3 to 15
Infant: Age 2 and below
- Free or discounted admittance to many Bergen attractions.
- Free access to buses and Bergen's light-rail system.
- Free of charge for infants age 2 and below
- The card is valid until the date/time entered on it and for a specified number of hours
- The Bergen Card is personal. Always take it with you and show it without being asked
- There will be no refunds or re-issue once the card is lost or damaged
- For more information on the attractions and discounts, please refer here
- For more information regarding the Bergen card, please refer to the official website
How to Use
- Please exchange your printed voucher for a card at the Tourist Information in the city center, located right next to the Fish Market, Strandkaien 3, 5013 Bergen, Norway
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please exchange your voucher for a card at the Tourist Information in the city center, located right next to the Fish Market, Strandkaien 3, 5013 Bergen, Norway