3-hour Walking Tour And Food Tasting In Oslo
Enjoy a walking tour that offers quick, but rich insight on both local and international foods and snacks. Hear interesting stories about Norway's capital as you eat your way through Oslo.
From delighting in a traditional potato dessert to visiting the city's oldest cemetery, get a different perspective of the city that combines food and tradition. Explore the neighborhoods of Oslo as you follow your guide from one tasting to the next. Don't hesitate to ask your guide any questions or curiosities you may have. Your guide is more than happy to share their knowledge of Oslo's history and culture with you. While conversing, sample some local snacks before returning very close to the starting point of your tour for a late lunch and refreshing beverage.
Start Time: 2:00 PM
Duration: 3 Hours
What You Get
3-Hour Walking Tour and Food Tasting in Oslo
Adult: Age 18 and above
Child: Age 17 and below
- Tour Guide
- Food tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- A minimum of 2 adults is required for this tour
- Please note that you must be able to eat cured meats/fishes or cheeses in order to have the fullest experience on this tour
- Please leave a valid phone number or email so the local partner can contact you in case of emergency
- If there are any food allergies or dietary requirements (vegetarians), please inform us after making a booking
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: The meeting point is just next to the Grand Hotel and Parliament Building on Karl Johan Street.