Waiheke Island Ferry from Auckland
Waiheke Island boasts 92 square kilometres of pristine beaches, stunning coastal headlands, vineyards, olive groves and seaside villages.
Located in the Hauraki Gulf, Waiheke Island is approximately a 40-minute ferry ride from the Downtown Auckland ferry terminal. You will cruise past Auckland's stunng coastlines and beautiful islands as you journey towards your destination.
- All vessels, sailings and itineraries are subject to change at the operators' discretion without prior notice. We will not be liable for any consequential losses or additional costs incurred as a result of cancellation
- A selection of food and beverages can be purchased on-board
Please find below the timetable:
Auckland to Waiheke Island
Waiheke Island to Auckland
You are not required to pre-book your ferry timeslot; you will be required to present your printed voucher at the ticketing counter to exchange for a ferry ticket.
What You Get
- Return ferry transfers to Waiheke Island from Auckland city
- 40-minute scenic ferry ride per way
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 2, Auckland Downtown Ferry Terminal
99 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand