Waiheke Island Explorer Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour (Departure from Auckland)
Combine your ferry travel with the most flexible and cost-effective way to experience the island’s top spots.
Board a modern coach and enjoy a 1.5-hour scenic tour of Waiheke Island. Accompanying your local driver, a friendly host will deliver engaging commentary about the island’s history and culture, and share insider tips that help plan your day. Hop on and off as much as you like at any of the tour’s 17 convenient stops - there are so many ways to customise the Hop-on Hop-off tour to your liking.
- For the full tour route, please click here; for the map of the tour route, please click here
- For suggested itineraries to make the most of your day on Waiheke Island, please click here
The Explorer Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour starts at 0950hrs daily from Matiata on Waiheke Island, and runs every 30 minutes until the last dropoff at 1840hrs. It does not operate on Christmas Day and ANZAC Day.
Ferries to meet this tour departs every 30 minutes from 0900hrs to 1630hrs daily.
Last ferry departure time from Waiheke Island to Auckland will be at 1900hrs.
What You Get
- Return ferry transfers to Waiheke Island from Auckland city
- Scenic 1.5-hour loop "Hop-on Hop-off" tour of Waiheke Island - explore at your own pace with 17 unique stops
- Commentary and local tips by on-board island host
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
99 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand