Wai, Kai & Relax Combo in Rotorua
Dive into displays of weaponry and combat shown through performance, listen to legendary tales and feast on a delicious hangi meal. Then, relax and ease any tension with the healing properties of two natural springs at world-famous Polynesian Spa.
Your Wai, Kai & Relax Combo is split into two parts: Mitai Maori Village and Deluxe Luke Spa, Polynesian Spa.
Mitai Maori Village
- Authentic introduction to Maori culture
- Personalised warm welcome from a Maori Maiden
- Witness fierce Maori warrior paddling on an ancient war canoe (waka)
- View a rich and powerful cultural performance
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet style Hangi meal
- Native forest bushwalk and glowworms in their natural environment
- Learn the art of Ta Moko (tattoo), Maori customs, msuical instruments, Poi dance, carving
- Iconic geothermalk bathing experience
- Exclusive access to acidic and alkaline natural mineral springs - bathe in any of the five therapeutic mineral hot pools
- Panoramic views of Lake Rotorua
- Lounge on geothermally heated recliners
- Children aged 4 and below is free of charge but still require tickets to the experience. Should you be bringing along any children aged 4 and below, please send us an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, Accommodation Details in Rotorua & No. of Infant tickets required
- For Polynesian Spa, these tickets can be purchased from the Admission Desk
Polynesian Spa is open from 0800 till 2300 hrs, with last bathing entry at 2215hrs.
Your Mitai Maori Village experience commences at 1730hrs daily (1830hrs from October to March).
What You Get
- Pickup and dropoff from registered Rotorua accommodation for Mitai Maori Village experience
- Experiences as described in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up by the operator from your Rotorua accommodation for your Mitai Maori Village experience. However, own transport is required to get to Polynesian Spa
Polynesian Spa is located at 1000 Hinemoa Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand.