Te Puia, Rainbow Springs and Agrodome Day Tour
Discover some of Rotorua's top attractions that make this city so special: its Māori culture, geothermal hotspots and heartland rural life.
Discover three of Rotorua's best visitor attractions on this morning Rotorua sightseeing tour.
Gain an insight into New Zealand's Māori culture at Te Puia, then experience Rotorua's famous geothermal activity with a tour of the neighbouring Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley - a place where mud pools bubble and boil and geysers shoot steam high into the air. You'll also see Te Puia's woodcarving and weaving schools and see how these ancient Māori art forms are being passed on to a new generation of master artists.
Then, see the agricultural industry in action at the Agrodome, a working organic farm where you can find out all about farming life in New Zealand, watch a sheep shearing display and see sheep dog trials where the hard-working farm dogs show off their amazing skills.
New Zealand wildlife and natural scenery is on display at Rainbow Springs Nature Park, where you can get up close to all kinds of native flora and fauna including the famous kiwi, a flightless native bird. Wander through native forest and discover New Zealand birds, fish and lizards (including the ancient tuatara), as well as exotic animals from around the world.
- Should you wish to opt for the complimetary return hotel transfers, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation Details
- Children aged 2 and below are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat. Please send an email to let us know should you be bringing along any children aged 2 and below
Tour commences at 0725hrs from Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
What You Get
- Half-day tour to Te Puia Māori Arts and Crafts Institute, Whakarewarema Thermal Valley, Agrodome sheep show and Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Complimentary return transfers from your accommodation
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Breakfast or morning tea
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up by the operator from your Rotorua accommodation on the day of your tour. Should you choose not to opt for the hotel transfer, the tour departs at Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3007, New Zealand