Te Puia - Te Rā Plus Haka Experience with Lunch
This Te Rā + Haka Daytime Experience combines the best of Māori performing arts to your Day Pass, with a traditional 45-minute cultural performance (Kapa Haka), and a sumptuous Hangi buffet lunch to top it all off.
With this combo. you will still be able to explore the geothermal valley and famous Rotorua mud pools & geysers, get close to the rare New Zealand kiwi bird, and be enriched by our Maori Arts, Crafts, Culture & History - all included in the Te Rā Day Pass.
But you get the added bonus of an unforgettable Maori concert. Your package also comes with Hangi buffet lunch at Te Puia's new Pataka Kai (restaurant, bar, function centre), offering spectacular geothermal views while you enjoy a range of Kiwi flavours.
- World-famous Pohutu Geyser
- Te Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley
- Kiwi House
- National Schools of Carving and Weaving
- Te Heketanga a Rangi (entrance)
- Rotowhio Marae
- Pikirangi Village
- Taonga Gallery and Gift Shop
Kapa Haka Highlights
- Spine-tingling Ceremonial Welcoming performance which usually takes place when two groups are meeting for the first time
- Kiwi House & Viewing Enclosure featuring two iconic native New Zealand kiwi birds
- Traditional ancestral storytelling, song & dance, with the opportunity to join in hands on activity, for a more enlightening Maori cultural experience
0800 - 1700 hrs (April - September)
0800 - 1800 hrs (October - March)
Kapa Haka showtimes are at 1015hrs, 1215hrs & 1515hrs daily.
Lunch hours are from 1130 - 1400 hrs.
What You Get
- Admission to Te Puia
- 45-minute traditional cultural performance (Kapa Haka)
- Hangi buffet lunch
- Approximately 60 to 90-minute guided day tour in Te Puia (optional)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Te Puia
- Personal expenses
How to Use
Please present a voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hemo Road, Tihiotonga, Rotorua 3040, New Zealand