Enjoy up to 75 seconds of freefall over the North Island of New Zealand!
Your adventure will begin once you arrive at the dropzone, where you will meet the friendly office staff who are going to talk you through everything that awaits you. After a safety briefing and gearing up into a jumpsuit, harness, hat, goggles and gloves, board the unique pink plane and enjoy a 20-minute scenic flight to get to altitude. Your tandem instructor will then slide you to the door until your feet are dangling over the edge and in 3 seconds, the adrenaline kicks in as you fall at 200km/h!
- 9,000ft Jump is about 30 seconds of freefall; 12,000ft Jump is about 45 seconds of freefall; 15,000ft Jump is about 60 seconds of freefall; 18,500ft Jump is about 75 seconds of freefall
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years old, except for the 18,500ft Jump (please see below)
- 90kg weight limit and minimum age of 17 years old for the 18,500ft Jump
- Please enquire on-site for souvenir photographs and video packages
- Should you wish to take the complimentary transfer from Taupo to the dropzone, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, Accommodation details in Taupo & Weight of all participants
Two Skydive timeslots per day: 1000hrs and 1400hrs
What You Get
- Skydive from your selected height (9000, 12000, 15000 or 18,500 feet above)
- Return transfer from Taupo to the Dropzone
- All skydiving gear and safety equipment
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Photo & video options (available for purchase on-site)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the Skydive Center on the day of your skydive.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Taupo Airport - Look for the pink plane!
1465 Anzac Memorial Drive, Wharewaka, Taupo 3378, New Zealand