Rotorua's Skyline Gondola
Jump onboard one of the eight-seater Gondola cabins and experience spectacular views of Lake Rotorua, the city and steaming geothermal vistas.
Begin your day with a tranquil Gondola ride up Mt Ngongotaha, overlooking Lake Rotorua, then wind your way down via the Luge or if you prefer to descend by mountain bike, weave your way through one of the newly created park trails. Get the adrenaline pumping even more on the Zoom Zipline and the Sky Swing. For a more relaxed approach, take a stroll through the stunning nature trails with informative and interactive panels along the way.
Left feeling a little peckish? Head to the Food Market Kitchen or the Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar to fuel up again. While you’re there, why not also pop into the Volcanic Hills Wine Tasting Room and Winery while the kids explore the Jelly Belly Gallery and Store.
The Skyline Rotorua complex is just 5 minutes’ drive from central Rotorua, sitting atop Mt Ngongotaha providing unsurpassed views of New Zealand’s coolest hot spot. This is an all-weather must do attraction suitable for all ages.
- Admission is free for children aged 4 and below
1000hrs till restaurant closure (approximately 1900hrs)
What You Get
- Luge rides
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from attraction
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher at the attraction to exchange for your ticket(s).
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
178 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand