Lakeland Queen Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a totally different and relaxing way to dine as we cruise the lake with ever changing views and scenery right from your table window.
Lakeland Queen is a heritage styled vessel that operates on the beautiful and historical Lake Rotorua. It is the only one of its kind in New Zealand and the gentle pace of its paddle provides a relaxing cruise, perfect for exploring the areas geothermal features, natural wonders and stunning views.
This most popular cruise provides you the opportunity to experience something different for your midday meal. Offering a welcome break between morning and afternoon activities, the full buffet lunch selection includes breads, mains, salads, desert and unlimited tea and coffee station, all while you enjoy the relaxing scenic cruise. A full bar service is open for you to enjoy our selection of New Zealand wine and beer as you take in the views.
- Children aged 4 and below are free of charge
- Please click here for the lunch menu
Lunch cruise departs at 1300hrs daily
What You Get
- 1-hour scenic lake cruise onboard the Lakeland Queen
- Full buffet lunch including dessert selection and fresh fruit
- Unlimted coffee and tea
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Memorial Drive, Ohinemutu, Rotorua 3010
For more information, please click here.