Lakeland Queen Coffee Cruise
Lake Rotorua is a beautiful lake with its own unique geothermal features and stunning scenery.
Lakeland Queen is a heritage styled vessel that operates on the beautiful and historical Lake Rotorua. It is the only one of its kind in New Zealand and the gentle pace of its paddle provides a relaxing cruise, perfect for exploring the areas geothermal features, natural wonders and stunning views.
If you do not want the full meal option but still want to experience the scenic lake cruise during morning or lunch times, our Coffee Cruise is the perfect way to do this. Enjoy the views and relax as we explore the lake and show you the best Lake Rotorua has to offer. Choose from our selection of fine teas or freshly brewed coffee to accompany your freshly baked treat from the onboard kitchen.
- Children aged 4 and below are free of charge
Coffee cruise departs at 0800hrs & 1300hrs daily
What You Get
- 1-hour scenic lake cruise onboard the Lakeland Queen
- Unlimted coffee, tea and fruit juice
- Freshly baked treats and refreshments
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Memorial Drive, Ohinemutu, Rotorua 3010
For more information, please click here.