Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium
Whether you are looking for things to do with your family, or a date idea with a difference, you will love a trip to Kelly Tarlton's.
Dive into one of Auckland's top attractions, SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's, and walk through the crowd-favourite oceanarium tunnels, learn all about conservation at the Turtle Rescue Centre and marvel at the resident King and Gentoo Penguins diving in and out of the water within their icy habitat. No matter your favourite underwater creature, Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium never fails to create lasting memories of fun and adventure.
- To better plan your day at Kelly Tarlton's, please click here for the animal feed & talk timeslots
- Admission for children aged 2 and below is free of charge
0930 - 1700 hrs (last entry at 1530hrs) from Thursday to Monday
Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
What You Get
- Admission to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Animal feeds & talks on-site (unless specified otherwise)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from the aquarium
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
23 Tamaki Drive, Orakei, Auckland NZ 1071
For directions, please click here.