Huka Prawn Park
New Zealand’s only prawn park offers a fun-filled day of entertainment for the family. Pack a picnic and towel and spend the day creating exciting memories that last forever.
From the minute you arrive at the entrance of Huka Prawn Park, you will be amazed at such a place existing in the world. Start by joining the "behind-the-scenes" guided tour through the nursery and hatchery. Hear about the 30-year history, meet the prawns up-close and personal, and, while you are there, you have to feel the strange sensation of hand-feeding the baby prawns.
Thereafter, race up and down the massive new boating lake on stand-up paddleboards, water trikes and pedal boats. Watch the excitement on your child’s face as you head down the adventure trail, trying out all the interactive activities.
- For more information on the activities available on-site, please check the official website
- Admission is free for children aged 4 and below
0930 - 1530 hrs from Friday to Monday
What You Get
- Admission to Huka Prawn Park
- All activities on-site (unless specified otherwise on-site)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Huka Prawn Park
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Huka Falls Road
Wairakei Tourist Park
Taupo, New Zealand