Hell's Gate Special Combo - The Excite Experience
Combine all three of Hell’s Gate’s most popular experiences with this package.
Take part in the guided or self-guided interactive geothermal walk, before indulging in our geothermal mud baths and sulphur spas. It’s a Rotorua experience you’ll never forget.
- Please be informed that the free guided tour is at 0930hrs and 1330hrs
- Should you wish to book the return transfers to Hell's Gate, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number & Accommodation Details in central Rotorua
- Timings for return transfers to Hell's Gate are as follows:
- October to March: Pickup from Rotorua at 0850hrs, 1250hrs, 1650hrs, 1850hrs / Departs Hell's Gate at 1230hrs, 1630hrs, 1930hrs, 2100hrs
- April to September: Pickup from Rotorua at 0850hrs, 1250hrs, 1550hrs / Departs Hell's Gate at 1230hrs, 1530hrs, 1830hrs
- You will be automatically booked for the corresponding return transfer at the stipulated time above
- Children aged 4 and below are free of charge but still require tickets. Should you be bringing along any children aged 4 and below, please let us know via email as well
Hell's Gate is open every day except for Christmas Day.
October – March
Geothermal Reserve: 0830hrs – last entry at 1830hrs (light dependent)
Spa facilities: 0830hrs – last entry at 2030hrs
April – September
Geothermal Reserve: 0830hrs – last entry at 1600hrs
Spa facilities: 0830hrs – last entry at 1900hrs
Allow approximately 3 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Geothermal walk of approximately 1.5 hours
- Māori carving
- Bathing in world-famous mud baths
- Soaking in the sulphur spas and cool plunge pool
- Return transfers to Hell's Gate
- Other experiences on-site not stated in the inclusions
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
351 State Highway 30
For ease, Hell's Gate offers a shuttle service that can collect you from various stops around central Rotorua.