Evening Guided Hot Pools Kayak
Join us for an evening guided Kayak trip to the spectacular Manupirua Springs Hot Pools on Lake Rotoiti. You get to enjoy a sumptuous Kiwi BBQ dinner, as well as a visit to the beautiful glow worms.
Join the operator on a guided Kayak trip to the spectacular Manupirua Springs Hot Pools. Paddle across scenic Lake Rotoiti to this amazing spot only accessible by boat. Situated right on the lake edge, there are a range of hot pools of varying temperatures all fed from a natural hot spring. Have a leisurely soak while your guide cooks an appetising Kiwi BBQ dinner just for you. After dinner, enjoy a sunset paddle across the lake and a visit to the glow worm caves.
- Recommended weight for participation is 20kg to 125kg
- Children may be able to go in a double kayak if accompanied by an adult who is competent to paddle with the child's assistance
- Trips are subject to minimum group sizes, water levels and weather conditions. Should your sledging trip be cancelled due to any circumstances. you will be informed by the operator accordingly
- Should you wish to opt for the complimentary pickup from central Rotorua accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Accommodation Details
Kayaking commences at approximately 1530hrs from November through to April. Trip times may vary depending on the sunset
What You Get
- Approximately 2 hours paddling on water (1 hour per way)
- Access to Manupirua Springs Hot Pools
- Full training before the trip
- Kayaking equipment
- BBQ dinner
- Visit to the glow worms
- Complimentary pickup from central Rotorua accommodation
- Swimsuit and towel (please bring your own!)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your rafting.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hangar 14s, Rotorua Airport, 837 Te Ngae Road, Roturua
If you have opted for pickup from your accommodation, you will be picked up by the operator approximately 30 minutes before your trip.