Driving Creek Railway
Climb aboard for a captivating one-hour railway journey and be inspired by the story of one man’s lifetime passion to bring Art, Conservation and Engineering together.
Your train driver will entertain you with the story of Barry Brickell and how this amazing place came to be, as your tram winds its way up to the EyeFull Tower lookout, traveling through a native forest of regenerating kauri, rimu and ferns. Hear about how pottery has played an important role in creating Driving Creek and of the work done to return the Driving Creek property to pre-European times, as you travel over large viaducts, through tunnels and reversing points. Spy hidden gems along the way, unique pottery sculptures and artworks. This is much more than a railway journey.
- Admission is free for children aged 3 and below, but still require tickets for accurate headcount. Should you be bringing along any chidren aged 3 and below, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number & No. of Infant tickets required
1200hrs, with additional timeslots at 1030hrs, 1330hrs and 1500hrs on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
What You Get
- Approximately 1-hour railway journey on the Driving Creek Railway
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Driving Creek Railway
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
380 Driving Creek Road, Coromandel 3506, New Zealand