Devonport Ferry (from Auckland)
Just 12 minutes across the harbour from downtown Auckland, Devonport is one of the city’s oldest suburbs.
With its picturesque Victorian villas, stylish shops, beaches and relaxed seaside ambience, Devonport is the perfect place to spend a day, an afternoon, or even just dinner on the harbour. Only 12 minutes from the bustling Auckland City, Devonport is a great spot to admire the skyline from across the harbour - from the top of a volcanic cone!
- For more tips on how to spend your day in Devonport, please click here
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue! No pre-booking is required when purchasing the voucher - simply present a printed voucher at the ferry operator's ticketing office to exchange your voucher for a ferry ticket
- While departures are relatively frequent, you are highly recommended to be there 15 to 30 minutes earlier than your planned ferry departure time, just in case your desired ferry departure timeslot is fully booked
Ferry departs every 30 minutes on weekdays and 60 minutes on weekends & public holidays.
Please click here for the exact timetable.
What You Get
- One-way or Return transfers between Auckland city and Devonport
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the ticketing office to redeem it for a ferry ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
99 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand