Cruise to Manupirua Hot Springs
Unwind and admire the beautiful scenery while we cruise on Lake Rotorua through the channel to Lake Rotoiti, where you can enjoy a hot soak at Manupirua Hot Springs.
The Manupirua Hot Springs is one of New Zealand’s most unique destinations. Nestled into the hillside of Lake Rotoiti, this unspoiled pocket of paradise is only accessible by boat. Leaving from our Rotorua city lakefront location, enjoy a 45-minute blast across Lake Rotorua, through the stunning Ohau Channel and then onto Lake Rotoiti, followed by peaceful soak in the Natural Hot Pools.
- Stay warm and dry with free-to-use spray jackets and life jackets
- The operators have a babysitting service available for those who want to leave the little ones at the dock
- Infants aged between 2 and 4 years old are free of charge. There is a limit of 1 free infant per paying adult
Cruises to Manupirua Hot Springs operate twice daily, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Your exact cruise departure time and meeting time will be stated on your confirmation voucher
What You Get
- 45-minute cruise across Lake Rotorua to Manupirua Hot Springs (per way) *either on a Jet Boat or Water Taxi*
- Peaceful soak in the Natural Hot Pools
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Kawarau Jet Rotorua Ltd/ Katoa Lake Rotorua
1 Lakefront Drive, Rotorua, New Zealand
*Only 2-minute walk from the centre of the city