Coromandel Classic 2 Day Tour
The most sought-after tour visits four of the most popular natural attractions on the Coromandel Peninsula.
Cathedral Cove - Accessible only by foot or boat, Cathedral Cove is the most famous site on the Coromandel Peninsula. A stunning coastal walking track descends to the amazing rock arch and geological architecture on the beach below.
Hot Water Beach - Dig your own spa pool in the sand and relax in the natural springs bubbling around you.
Driving Creek Railway - Enjoy New Zealand's only narrow gauge mountain railway featuring superb views over the harbour, native bush, Coromandel Town and beyond.
Guided Kauri Forest Walk - Step into tranquillity on this guided tour to one of Coromandel's most majestic groves of giant Kauri trees and the Waiau Waterfall.
- As Hot Water Beach is best enjoyed at low tide, your tour itinerary will be timed around the tides. You will either depart for Hot Water Beach on Day 1 at 1130hrs (directly upon arrival), or on Day 2 at 0700hrs
- Please be informed that this tour does not include accommodation - please ensure that you have booked accommodation in Coromandel Town before booking this tour
Ferry departs at 0845hrs and operates on weekends only
What You Get
- Return ferry transfers to Coromandel Town from Auckland city
- All shuttle transfers between Coromandel attractions
- 2-day tour itinerary around Coromandel
- Hotel transfers within Auckland and Coromandel
- Accommodation in Coromandel
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
99 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand