Cathedral Cove Classic Kayak Tour
Rated as one of the best sea kayaking trips in the country, the Cathedral Cove Classic has got it all!
The Te Whanganui-A-Hei Marine Reserve opens up a sea kayaking paradise full of beaches, islands and rock gardens that are just waiting to be explored. Paddle through sea caves, interact with the local marine life and discover the thrill of kayak sailing with the wind on your back. The tour offers great photo opportunities and is topped off with cappuccino, hot chocolate and cookies at Cathedral Cove!
You will paddle at a comfortable and relaxed pace to enjoy the views and soak up the sun. Your guides are full of local knowledge and have loads of fascinating stories and Maori legends to share. Joining the tour with children? Do not fret - the stable kayaks allow children to safely enjoy their kayaking experience with an adult paddling right behind them!
- We recommend the morning tour for the calmest sea conditions
June - August: 0930hrs & 1330hrs
September - May: 0845hrs & 1330hrs
*Extra Summer departures from December to January: 0530hrs & 1730hrs
What You Get
- Approximately 3-hour tour, with 2 to 2.5 hours of paddle time
- Hot chocolate, cappuccino and cookies
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hahei Beach in front of the beach carpark (end of Hahei beach road)
88 Hahei Beach Road, Hahei 3591, New Zealand