Cathedral Cove & Hot Water Beach Express
On this highly sought after day tour, dig your own thermal spa at Hot Water Beach, enjoy stunning walks and photo opportunities at Cathedral Cove, and soak in the azure waters of Te-Wanganui-A-Hei Marine Reserve.
Enjoy the spectacular Cathedral Cove, the unique thermal mineral pools at Hot Water Beach and the delights of Te-Wanganui-A-Hei Marine Reserve. Departing from Coromandel Town to these most impressive natural attractions, departure times are arranged around the low tide at Hot Water Beach so the self-dug thermal spas can be enjoyed to the fullest. Our schedule on this tour is flexible, allowing you to experience the joys of the area according to your own preferences.
- Upgrades available include Cathedral Cove Kayaks, Glass Bottom Boat and Hahei Explorer - should you be interested in these optional activities, please enquire on-site
- Your packing list should include the following: swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, jacket & camera
- Minimum numbers apply for this tour; please contact the tour operator a day prior to your tour to confirm your reservation. The tour operator's contact details will be stated on your confirmation voucher
Departure time is scheduled around the low tide time at Hot Water Beach. Upon successful booking, your departure time will be stated on your confirmation voucher.
Please report 10 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
What You Get
- Approximately 8-hour guided tour itinerary
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Coromandel Town Carpark