Auckland Sky Tower
The Sky Tower has stood tall at 328 meters as an icon of Auckland's sky line for 20 years. It's an exciting hub of adrenaline activities, superb dining and breathtaking views.
View the Auckland city form 220 metres high above street level, enjoying panoramic 360˚ views up to 80 kilometres in every direction. Spot key landmarks, volcanoes and other historical locations within the greater Auckland area.
If dining with a view is what you are after, you will be spoilt for choice with three restaurants and cafeterias up the Sky Tower - Orbit 360˚ Dining revolving restaurant, the superbly chic and elegant The Sugar Club, or relax with your coffee, cheese board or ice cream at the Sky Café.
- Admission is free for children aged 5 and below
May to October
1000 - 2000 hrs daily (last entry at 1930hrs)
November to April
0830 - 2230 hrs from Sunday to Thursday (last entry at 2200hrs)
0830 - 2330 hrs on Friday and Saturday (last entry at 2300hrs)
*Please be advised that the Sky Tower may be closed from time to time due to adverse weather conditions.
What You Get
- Admission to Auckland Sky Tower
- 220-metre Sky Deck viewing platform
- 186-metre Main Observation Level
- 182-metre Sky Café
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from attraction
- On-site activities such as SkyJump
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Corner Victoria and Federal Streets, Auckland 1010, New Zealand