Auckland Fishing cum BBQ Tour
Be a hero at sea and experience the thrill of fishing out in the open waters!
Your exciting journey begins from Westhaven Pier. As the yacht gradually sails out of the harbour, be ready to temporarily stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city. After about 40 minutes, your experienced captain will choose the most suitable reef anchor based on the weather and sea conditions. From then on, be a hero at sea and experience the thrill of fishing in open waters! As you indulge in fishing, you will find that your yacht's catch has been processed on-site to become coveted food on the table, ready to be carefully prepared into a BBQ lunch for everyone! Roaming the sea with beautiful sea scenery and sumptuous BBQ food - a perfect match!
- The minimum tour group size is 10 people. If this number is not met, you will be contacted by the tour operator at least one day in advance to coordinate a reschedule or refund
Tour departs at 0930hrs - please gather at 0915hrs
What You Get
- Approximately 4 hours out at sea
- Guidance from a bilingual captain and sailor
- 6 sets of fishing equipment for rotation
- BBQ meal after fishing
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher upon boarding the Bus.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Big Fish Club
Z Pier, Westhaven Drive, St Marys Bay, Auckland 1010, New Zealand