Discover Auckland’s history, culture and scenic highlights with this afternoon Auckland sightseeing tour.
Set off through the city centre, along the main road of Queen Street, past iconic Karangahape Road and the stylish suburb of Ponsonby. Cross over the Auckland Harbour Bridge, enjoying views of the Hauraki Gulf and city skyline. Visit the Viaduct Harbour, home to America’s Cup racing for many years, and the historic buildings around the University of Auckland, before continuing to the Auckland Domain. Developed around an extinct volcano, the Domain features 75 hectares of open spaces, tropical gardens, duck ponds and public art, and is home to the Auckland War Memorial Museum.
Stop for a short afternoon tea break (at your own expense) at historic Parnell Village. Next, travel the stunning waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park. Named after one of New Zealand’s greatest and most popular Prime Ministers, the park, with its formal gardens and tranquil atmosphere, offers a panoramic outlook over the picturesque Eastern Bays, Auckland city and the Waitemata Harbour.
Your afternoon tour of Auckland finishes downtown after a drive back along the waterfront.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation details in Auckland
- Children aged 2 and below are free of charge but still require tickets for accurate headcount. Should you be bringing along any children aged 2 and below, please send an email to email@example.com to inform us
Tour commences at 1430hrs daily from Sky City Coach Terminal.
Please allow 3 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Approximately 3-hour tour itinerary
- Return hotel transfers
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Auckland hotel/accommodation on the day of your tour. Should your hotel/accommodation not be on the tour operator's pickup list, you will be directed to the nearest pickup point