Auckland Adventure Jet Boat Ride
Jetboating is synonymous with New Zealand, a must-do experience for thrill-seeking tourists, combining adrenaline-inducing high speed manoeuvres with spectacular locations.
The purpose-built jet boat takes visitors on a thrilling supecharged 30-minute trip upon Auckland's harbour. With the latest in Hamilton technology coupled with unique sea jet boat design that sports the fastest sea jet of its kind, it skites 24 seats in a grand seat layout for everyone to experience a great view of the scenic Waitemata Harbour and get the adventure jet treatment.
The jet boat travels at high speeds under the iconic harbour bridge, stopping beneath the Bridge Bungy pod to wave at the fellow adrenaline junkies suspended high above. Auckland Adventure Jet makes a few stops at significant landmarks, such as the Chelsea Sugar Factory and the tree-lined cliffs of Kauri Point to take in the sights and catch a breath.
- Children aged 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please take note of the following height and weight restrictions: minimum height of 115cm, minimum weight of 20kg & maximum weight of 140kg
Jet Boat rides depart daily by the hour.
Summer: 0900 - 1700 hrs
Winter: 1000 - 1600 hrs
What You Get
- Approximately 35 to 40-minute high-speed jet boat ride
- Buoyancy vests, full-length waterproof poncho and sunglasses
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your ride.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Z Pier, Westhaven Marina, Auckland